Interra 4 Channel Universal Dimming Actuator with Inputs can generate 250W of output power from each channel and drive R, L, and C loads. It has temperature protection, short circuit protection, error notification with channel LEDs, load presence detection, and load type detection. It is possible to program the device without 230 V supply voltage.
• Automatic load recognition based on ETS configurations
• Incandescent lamps, low voltage, and high voltage halogen lamps,
Ability to control dimmable LED retrofit lamps and dimmable compact fluorescent lamps
• Dividing the dim curve into 5 zones and adjusting the dimming speed of each zone separately
• RGB LED status indicator for each channel
• Manual control over the device
• Ability to work with 3-phase systems with separate phases and neutral connections for each channel
• Using digital inputs for channel control or sending telegrams to KNX bus
• Ability to use analog inputs with resistive sensors (NTC, LDR)
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.